Grab My Button Please!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Freebie Friday Winner 2/25

Yesterday was crazy with getting cake pops done for my nephews birthday party, some issues I had to handle on behalf of the PTC for my sons school and then driving out to my Dad's house so we could attend my nephews birthday party...I announced the winner on facebook just because it was quick and easy. But our winner this week is Jaye, she will be receiving the handmade kitty cat card below:

There were 14 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. jaye
  2. sumwe2
  3. starlette66
  4. jessica
  5. sarah
  6. rebecca
  7. justin
  8. traci
  9. ann
  10. tawny
  11. karen
  12. celina
  13. lorena
  14. beth
Timestamp: 2011-02-25 23:29:27 UTC

Hope everyone is keeping warm and having a great weekend. If I did not have some cards I need to work on, I would be on the couch napping right now under a toasty warm blanket. 

No comments: