Grab My Button Please!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

So it is late, I am tired and kind of do not feel great...It was a busy day with my husband off work this weekend. . . we were cleaning out the garage today and are not even close to being done.

I announce my Freebie Friday winner, Lorena a couple of days ago and hoping to get a hold of her to inform her of the winnings...

I am looking forward to Valentine's Day, even though I have a ptc meeting to attend at 4pm..I will be bringing a sampling of my cake bites to the meeting and try to draw in some prospective customers. I have a red blouse to wear, I am excited about that...my kids have school and they will be giving their teachers each a cake pop I made them and a card I made, can you say hello advertising... and all of the lollipop cards I made for each of them to handout. I love this day, and I love it even more now that I have school aged children, it is fun for me as a parent. I also enjoy flowers and candy and dressing up to go on a date like most other women. My husband however claims it to be a Hallmark holiday and uses this excuse often...Then listens to me complain about how I do not care what his thoughts on the holiday are...he still owes me some goodies.

I love to wear red...I enjoy baking...I enjoy crafting...what better day to use those likes then V-Day...

So to you single, coupled, married, or whatever you are...Happy Valentine's Day. Even if you do not have a date (my date includes my kiddos----making dinner  and going to an after school movie with Daddy too) this is also a great day to celebrate the love you have for your friends, co workers that you like, pets, children, and other family. Embrace the love people!!!

And on another note, I hope you are reading and telling your friends. I know I am not that interesting, but seriously, free stuff....What do I have to do to get some followers around here?!?!!!

No comments: