Grab My Button Please!

Friday, February 4, 2011

And the first winner is.......

Congratulations to my awesome groupie (ie. follower) Celina!!!! You are the winner, chosen at random via (the hat randomizer program) to receive a handmade card of your choice. I will shoot you a message to let you know. 

And if you do not already follow Celina in her blog, you should. She has had some awesome life experiences, and well she is all around an awesome lady...I have had the privilege of knowing her since at least 9th grade. Which means around 13+ years...She is a quirky woman with a wonderful sense of humor and has a great eloquence in her writing.   Check her out here: http://www.singlegirlinethiopia.com/

Today I have three orders going out! Yay!

One is to my husbands co-worker which also happens to be his sisters bestie- for one dozen cake pops and a handmade 30th birthday card. Thank you to my husband who will be "delivering" them to her at work today.

Two is a dual card order of my monkey card shipped to Campbell, Ca to a woman I met at good ole Wells Middle School...I hope she likes them <3

Three is a random order placed this morning from someone on etsy (yay to being the 2nd person I do not know to order from me :O) ....All the way in Northport, NY (wherever that may be).

So I am pretty sure it is Friday, or at least I hope it is because I am so looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. I hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend and congrats to our first winner...Lets get to 25 so I can do another one, with CAKE POPS!!!  

No comments: