Grab My Button Please!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Goodies

So excited that I received the Cricut cartridges I won off of ebay as well as the Gypsy I won, well my mom won and I have to pay her for. I have yet to find time to actually work with it yet...the  same thing happened when I got my Cricut, I just kept pushing it off and off waiting for time to use it. Then last summer I planned a Cars birthday party for my 3 & 5 yr old sons and happened to have only one cartridge, being the Cars one. Well that was a bust, I am one of those people that gets impatient and never reads the manual. Then when I realized it did not turn out right or hit my highest level of frustration, I pull out that manual and go oh yeah there is where I went wrong...if only I had read this first. So I vow to read my Gypsy manual and not be intimidated by it like I was (and still am) with my Cricut. My sister in law using hers is what made me decide to use mine for my 2 yr old sons farm themed birthday party in January and the die cuts were adorable. I made all kinds of signs. I hope to make some really cool cards with my Gypsy and the new cartridges I have now, in the last few months my Mom has kind of gone crazy with ebay and we went from like 2 cartridges to over 20. Funny thing is using ebay we get about 5 of them for what 1 would cost us at Joann or Michael stores. I have hit an all time high this week with some back pain I have been dealing with for years, so had to go to the Dr for some medicines and xrays...so things slowed down a lot for me this week and I have not been able to work on anything which dampened my mood. But I am going to push through that and work on some soccer ball cake pops today for my nephews 7th birthday party tomorrow night at Chucke Cheese and hopefully get a card made for tomorrows Freebie Friday. Anyone have any ideas on how to get more followers on my blog? I have a lot of people liking me on facebook, but they just wont follow the blog. I am at a loss for ideas. Good Luck in tomorrows giveaway! :O)

No comments: