Grab My Button Please!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Freebie Friday!!!

Sorry to not have done this earlier today, but I have been busy all day....

I am dissapointed that there are still only ten followers, I posted Freebie Friday on my facebook page but even though a ton of people "rsvp" yes, they still are not followers on the blog. It is SO easy to follow....

Well my sister in law advised me of a website other people are using to select winners...so I gave it a shot and entered everyone (except my hubby since he does not need to win) and this is how it came out.
There were 9 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. lorena
  2. celina
  3. jessica
  4. rebecca
  5. jaye
  6. ann
  7. sumwe
  8. karen
  9. sarah
Timestamp: 2011-02-12 05:17:20 UTC

Celina almost won again....

But CONGRATULATIONS to our winner LORENA!! You are the winner of the cupcake birthday card. I will send you a message. I will need your information to send you the card.
Please stay tuned, I will do a giveaway each week. 

2 comments:

Karen C said...

Aww man, #8. Hahaha, yay mom!

Artsy Alcie said...

Karen---maybe you can let your mom know. I sent a message from here, but have not heard back yet.