Grab My Button Please!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Obsessed :O)

I think it is safe to say that I am now obsessed with sprinkles, I buy new ones almost every time I am at a store that carries them. Ross had some cool new St Patrick's Day ones and Easter ones, so I picked those up this past Friday. I have been keeping busy around the house this week, did some spring cleaning and our huge CAL King box spring is blocking the living room tv right now because between 10 and 1pm Sleep Train will be delivering our new and very comfy Queen size bed...The boys are also supposed to have a dentist appt this afternoon, but it is President's Day and I am unsure if they are actually open. I forgot all about this appointment. I have a bunch of new cricut cartridges headed my way and cannot wait to get them so I can get into making some new cards. Looking forward to another Freebie Friday giveaway, but need some more blog followers. Tell you friends! :O)

No comments: