Grab My Button Please!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

March 4 Freebie Friday Winner

Sorry I have been mia for awhile, I have been sick...and as soon as I think I am getting better it hits me even worse. I spent much of the week in bed sleeping, I cannot remember the last time  I slept SO much..funny thing is the sleeping makes me feel worse. Any who...to all of you patient followers, this past weeks winner is STARLETTE66. Please  contact me with your info so I can get your card to you.

  1. 3. starlette66
  2. 13. lorena
  3. 8. traci
  4. 11. karen
  5. 2. sumwe2
  6. 1. jaye
  7. 9. ann
  8. 12. celina
  9. 5. sarah
  10. 14. beth
  11. 6. rebecca
  12. 7. justin
  13. 4. jessica
  14. 15. shawna
  15. 10. tawny
Timestamp: 2011-03-06 18:54:40 UTC


Anyone have anything special planned for St Patrick's day? I had planned on having my kids wear green (as not to get pinched of course) and taking cupcakes to school..but apparently that week is their spring break. So we will be going to the St Patrick's Day parade and festival in my hometown of Dublin next Saturday. I found a cute little mold for Shamrocks to make my cake pops, I did a trial run the other day of them as well as some flowers. I am super excited for spring to get here already and be done with the rain for the most part. My kids are stir crazy and I want to get some projects done in the backyard. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend! 

No comments: