Grab My Button Please!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Outrageous

So I am still recovering from whatever bug I have had for over a week now...feeling good then feeling worse, it is a vicious cycle. Now I am addicted to words with friends on my android phone..a good game to play against other people when facebook has become boring. I was able to get some cards finished a few days ago, have a cake pop order I need to work on later  this week and another one for shamrocks next week. I loved getting all of the orders, but they have already tapered off which is a big bummer. I noticed when I left the house yesterday as I drove by the local gas stations...OUCH, seriously $3.49 was the cheapest I saw for one gallon of gas. My husband fills his tank at work every three days. I wont be able to take my boys anywhere with gas prices like this, we have been spending a lot of time at the park the past week (the non rainy days). This is ridiculous! How are people that were already struggling to get to work supposed to do it at this rate. Well I am happily allowing my husband to proceed with obtaining his motorcycle permit and then license. If prices continue to go up we will definitely need him to switch from his mustang to a more economic choice. California drivers are paying more per gallon of gas than any other state in the country...makes me miss Arizona prices. It is a good thing spring is headed our way so that the boys and I can walk to and from school and save our money. Hope everyone had a bearable Monday and that your week is pleasant.

No comments: