Grab My Button Please!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I am neglecting my followers

Sorry have not posted in awhile. I feel like I have been super busy between school meetings and sick kids and cleaning...oh and internet issues. But I am back for today at least. I am leaving on a mini vacay with my hubs tomorrow for the weekend in beautiful Carmel California. It is supposed to rain which I am bummed about, but we will still make the best of it. Last week my sister and I went to the scrapbook expo and it was awesome. I was so excited and wished I could buy so many things. But a  lot of things are now on my wish list. It opened my eyes to so many ideas...I did take my camera, but a lot of places did not allow photos. So I only have a few.
 The lady at this booth was nice enough to show us how she made this paper flower. They are super easy and adorable.
 Making a glass pendant.
 This was so neat.


 My littlest man went with us and he was super good...eating a pbj
 One of the booths that actually allowed photos.
 This was at the brad and eyelet booth.
The eyes are eyelets..





 I want this desk someday...in white
 My dream workstation....so awesome.
 We did a make it and take it at this booth and I bought some tubes to play around with for favors.
Well that was my day last Friday. I braved the miserable cold and pouring rain and it took over an hour for my pants to dry from running inside from our far away parking spot. But it was so much fun.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow, I really love the white work station!!! It's awesome!! I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful day. Love all the pics!!

Rizwan Ali said...

Superb work has been done and i am impressed with the workstation it really helps.
plastic card printing
scratch card printing