Grab My Button Please!

Friday, March 11, 2011

It's that time again!

Welcome new followers! It is that time of the week again! Freebie Friday!! I have not heard from Starlette66 from last weeks win yet...I will choose a winner after 6pm today, so there is still time to tell your friends to follow me. I have a tall order this weekend! 68 cake pops to get done, just to go out to customers (and 30 of which are going to sampler village for March Yummilicious boxes). Then in addition to that I will be making some rocky road cake pops to allow my family to taste test for me, they are my guinea pigs. If they like it, it must be good since they all seem to be picky in one way or another. It appears to be shaping into a nice day outside today, so I know my kids will want to go to the park again after school...so it will be a long afternoon in the kitchen for me. But I look forward to it! I am also toying with the idea of cake pop of the month club, the idea has received some interest from recent customers...Just trying to work out the kinks in my head first. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, I will be out all day tomorrow with my kids at the annual St. Patrick's Day parade and festival in my hometown of Dublin and then dinner with family after. Hoping for a relaxing Sunday!!! Good luck in todays drawing!

No comments: