Grab My Button Please!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Busy Busy Bee

It is that time of year...SPRING! My favorite!!! But with that comes more time spent outdoors and way less time crammed inside the house with the kids which means less time blogging, facebooking, card making and baking. So I have been neglecting this. The weather has been so nice for the past week. I also spent the weekend before my anniversary in Carmel with my husband, it was so beautiful and peaceful! Well April has made a quick start and it is full of activities and things needing to get done. My oldest started soccer yesterday which goes twice a week, my middle son starts soccer next week too...I have a cake pop order, bigger than my normal orders...cake pops to make for the earth fair on the 19th...oh and sampler village pops as well. I wish April would slow down a bit. So if you do not see me blogging much or facebooking a lot, you know why. I decided to move Freebie Friday to facebook, but no one seemed to want to participate. I want to know that people are actually paying attention to the site so I asked everyone to comment about one of my pictures and tell me which one they like the most. But no one participated in it. So for this month I am just going to take a break from Freebie Friday and get all of my orders ready to go. I bought a mold for Easter cake pops, I am going to make little bunny heads. Now taking orders for Easter :O)

No comments: